If You’re Considering Divorce, Amy Turos Can Help You Understand Your Case
While every marriage starts with a forever vow, the reality is that two people that were once compatible and in love may decide to go their separate ways. Life can be unpredictable, but if you are experiencing this, your attorney can help you navigate the divorce proceedings to bring closure, clarity and stability so you can begin your next chapter in life.
It is not uncommon for family law matters to become uncomfortable, and the lines of communication between both parties can break down. This is why it is important to work with an experience law firm that you can trust to keep your best interests as the priority. If you have questions or concerns, your legal counsel should be available to explain information to you and answer any questions – and that’s a priority for us through every stage of the process.
- The Benefits Of Hiring A Lawyer For An uncontested Divorce In Ohio
- The Divorce Process In Garrettsville, OH
- What Are The Common Concerns People Have After Being Served With Divorce Papers?
- Will My Child Ever Need To Appear In Court In A Divorce Case?
- Do Parties Have To Agree On All Issues In An Uncontested Divorce In Ohio?
- Is There Any Benefit to Filing for Divorce Before Your Spouse in Ohio?
- What Are Some Things That Divorcing People Should Be Considering Or Divorced People Should Be Considering When It Comes To Their Estate Planning Matters?
- If We Had Certain Assets In A Trust When We’re Married And Now We’ve Divorced, Assets Have Been Split, My Husband Has X, Y And Z Now, How Does That Impact Those Assets If They Were In A Trust Where We’re Both Named?
The Law Firm of Amy R. Turos offers the type ofreprype of representation our clients appreciate in divorce matters – aggressive in the courtroom and comesentation our clients appreciate in divorce matters – aggressive in the courtroom and compassionate with our clients. Divorce is tough and we can help you with the legal side of this difficult time in your life.
Protect Your Important Assets
Divorce proceeds don’t just change your family dynamic, they also impact your property and assets. Our clients often have questions about what will happen to their assets – the property, items, finances and things acquired during the marriage (and possibly even before – and we are well versed in that answer: Ohio law states that each spouse is entitled to an equitable share of the marital property.
However, dividing marital property isn’t that easy, and the right legal representation can help ensure that you receive the assets though the negotiation process. Our team will complete a thorough review of you and your spouse’s debts and assets in determining what should be included, and what shouldn’t, in your divisible assets.
We can also work with financial professionals to assign the correct valuation on your highest-value assets, which can include:
- Your marital home and/or additional property that you acquired while married
- Business-related assets, accounts and interests owned by you or your partner
- Self-employment income earned by you or your partner
- Retirement accounts or other financial assets
Request An Appointment
To learn more about how the Law Offices of Amy R. Turos will advocate for you during your divorce proceedings and the experience we have in serving clients in Portage, Trumbull, Summit and Geauga Counties in divorce court, please call our office at (330) 222-3898. We will support you in this difficult time and help you plan for your future.
Call Me For Your Free, 30 Min Phone Consultation