Areas We Serve
WE SPECIALIZE IN
Our approach ensures that the most complex cases are resolved with the right solutions for you.
DIFFICULT CASES REQUIRE EXPERIENCED REPRESENTATION
There is a solution and our priority is to not only find it, but assist you in your steps forward.
Our legal team, led by Amy Turos, believes in service to others by providing the most elite representation possible to our Ohio clients.
Counseling, Mediation, And Legal Representation In Ohio
With offices in Garrettsville, Akron, and Kent the Law Firm of Amy R. Turos represents clients seeking legal services throughout Ohio. We regularly service residents from Portage County, Trumbull County, Geauga County, and Summit County.
Whether you need a family lawyer, divorce lawyer, child custody lawyer, probate lawyer, estate planning attorney, or motor vehicle accidents lawyer, you can trust us to handle your legal needs with attention and care.
No matter what your needs are, we promise to provide you with a customized legal strategy that is designed for the specific needs of your case. There is no “cookie-cutter” solution or “one-size-fits-all approach” when it comes to defending your rights and getting the outcome you desire.
Every client works directly with the firm’s founder and principal attorney, Amy R. Turos. Amy will be 100% committed to your case, provide legal advice and insight, and offer common-sense and thoughtful representation.
“I highly recommend Attorney Amy Turos!! She is a very knowledgeable of the law. Also, Amy is committed to fight for her clients! Don't hire a deadbeat attorney! Amy's first class standard of excellence will help you receive the justice you desire.”
Our Areas Of Focus
Should Be Legal With Amy Turos | Podcast
We provide expert legal counsel in several different areas, including:
- Divorce: Have you and your spouse reached the difficult decision to end your marriage? It can be a confusing and stressful time. How will you divide the assets? Who will gain custody of the children? Contacting an experienced divorce lawyer in Garrettsville, OH is your next best step start figuring out answers to these tough questions. Divorce is tough and we can help you with the legal side of this difficult time in your life.
- Child custody: Once children are involved in divorce proceedings, an otherwise “simple divorce” can turn into an ugly, highly emotional custody battle. You want to be sure you have a child custody lawyer in Kent, OH and the surrounding areas who will be a fierce advocate for your rights while keeping your child’s best interests top of mind.
- Estate planning: Working with an estate planning attorney is one of the most important things you can do for your family before you pass on. An estate plan may include a trust, a will, and other documents that tells your family members how to divide your assets when you do pass on. It makes things much easier for your family and will also greatly reduce the chances that someone claim ownership of an asset that you never intended for them to have.
- Probate: When a loved one passes on, you may find yourself having to go through the probate process to settle their estate. This can become especially difficult if the deceased had no will or estate plan in place. The probate lawyers at the Law Firm of Amy R. Turos are skilled at helping families in Trumbull County, Geauga County, and Summit County navigate the Ohio probate process and avoid common roadblocks and frustrations along with way.
- Motor vehicle accidents: If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident that wasn’t your fault, then you are entitled to compensation—perhaps more than you think. As motor vehicle accident lawyers in Garrettstown, OH we are committed to helping victims of automobile accidents get compensated for their medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Let us deal with the deal with the responsible party and their insurance company while you focus on healing.
Being properly represented in a legal matter, whether in or out of a courtroom, isn’t just about knowing what to do in the moment. It’s about crafting a strategy and your satisfactory resolution, and we commit to being your advocate in working toward that goal. With this game plan in mind, we are able to immediately adapt and respond on your behalf at any time during your legal process. You can feel secure and comfortable with the Amy R. Turos legal team working on your behalf.
Schedule A Consultation
Fill the form below to get in touch. We'll get back to you right away!
The Law Firm Of Amy R. Turos Is Here For You
Our client-centered approach ensures that you will receive personalized attention and representation at all times. Our goal is to collaborate with each of our clients from start to finish, with open and prompt communication, so that you have the opportunity to take part in making educated and well-informed decisions for you and your family.
We believe in seeking appropriate resolutions outside of litigation, whenever possible, that keep your individual goals and needs front and center. However, you can be assured that should you require courtroom litigation, we will provide you with the aggressive and strategic legal representation you need.
We have offices in Garrettsville, Akron, and Kent, OH. We are conveniently located to service clients who reside in Portage County, Geauga County, Summit County or Trumbull law firm.
For a free consultation about your case, please contact Amy R. Turos